What's the point?
- I created WILT because I felt like there weren't enough
webcomics that little kids could enjoy, but adults would like too.
The result is still probably skewed more toward adults, because a
lot of the humor is tongue-in-cheek. But I'm hoping kids like it
too. Also, crayons!
- Do any of the characters have names?
- Will you link to my comic over on the right?
- Only if I think it's completely G-rated and I really like it. I'm picky
like that. :) At least as far as that little link column goes,
anyway. Areas within the site, links in the archives, etc, I have no
such restrictions on. I am also a member of
QuickSketch Comics, which is a great group of G to PG-13 rated
- How can I help support WILT?
- All kinds of ways. Voting for it (on the right) is easiest. You
can also contact me and tell me that you liked it. That's positive
reinforcement! If you're creative you can send me
fan art, which I love. Eventually I may
set up a donation button, but only if WILT becomes hugely popular,
or you really really want to give me money. You can also leave me
comments on the
Drunk Duck mirror site.